Managing your time is a discipline. That is why effective time management takes patience and practice. I was always told that if you don’t manage your time…somebody else would. Well, being an entrepreneur, I’m sure you know that I don’t like someone else managing my time.
The beauty of network marketing business you don’t have to spend 8 hours a day working on your business. However, you do have to spend time working on your business daily.
How often do you catch yourself saying these questions, “Where did the day go?, there isn’t enough time?, or If I had enough time?” Time management is really about managing your actions. That is why you have to discipline yourself from being distracted from cellphones, Facebook, Twitter, or emails (unless you are using it to build your business).
I’m going to share with you a list of top 10 tips on how to effectively manage your time so you can build your network marketing business. Most of them you heard them over and over again. But if you are still asking yourself the questions I mentioned. It is good to hear it again!
Top 10 List of Effective Time Management…
- Clarify your goals and strategy: Be clear what you want to accomplish (short and long term) and write it down.
- Focus on your top priorities: You’ll be more productive and profitable if you focus on the areas most important your business.
- Saying No!: Always check your schedule before committing to anything new. Don’t allow others to divert you from your objectives.
- Schedule time: Make sure to write an appointment in your planner to set aside for your priority actions.
- Create supportive systems: This includes systems for prospecting, making calls, and updating your blog.
- Take a reality check: Ask yourself is the current activity you are doing have a positive outcome, or are you doing it to distract you?
- Delegate: It’s very tempting to do everything yourself because you can do it better. Remember if you delegate you can focus what is important to your business.
- Repeat your success: Remember the last time you went away on a trip, and how much you got done before leaving. What strategies did you implement and repeat them on a daily basis…This is a big one!
- Be healthy: Schedule time for yourself. Why work to the point of burn out it will make you less productive. Don’t make excuses. Eat right and exercise it increase energy levels.
- End the day right: At the end of the day make sure you prioritize those tasks that did not get accomplish for the next day. You’ll be less stress!
Before I go…”Don’t say you don’t have enough time.” We all have exactly the same 24 hours per day. Most successful individuals build their empire in the same 24 hours you and I have. It’s all about managing your time!
– Josh Garcia
Josh Garcia is an online marketer who specializes in teaching others how to utilize the internet to generate leads with no experience for their
http://www.joshgarcia.com”>business. Sign up to receive free business building training at: